Flower Beach Resort is located in a quiet area of Virgen in the town of Anda in Bohol. It is situated in a beautiful white sand beach, far away from any mass tourism. Little huts and umbrellas built from local materials like bamboos and nipa leaves for the roof providing shadows. Though built from local materials, it is designed for Western comfort and very suitable for families.
The waters at the Flower Beach is shallow at all tides that makes it safe for swimming children. It’s crystal clear waters is excellent for snorkeling and scuba diving. The resort also serves as hosts nightly for the local fisherman who brings “catch of the day”.
The area is dominated by natural plants, coconut trees and beautiful flowers. The resort owners are trying to conserve the natural environment, plants and animals. Quite and peaceful location. Like a private beach away from tourist crowds.
Every now and the resort offers music and dance in the restaurant. They also feature performances of The Alicia Musika Kawayan Orchestra, a group of children playing instruments made from bamboo.
Address: Flower Beach Dive Resort
Â Virgen, Anda, Bohol
Phone: +49 6126 990806
Phone: +63 918 579 6166
Fax: +49 61 26 225 937 9
* The air-conditioned guestrooms are located in duplex units. Each room is designed to ensure a comfortable stay for our valued guests. The bathroom is fully equipped with toilet and shower.
* Our new units overlooking the sea, on the cliff, fresh seawind through windows on all sides. All windows are equipped with mosquito screens.
* The rooms in our Deluxe units have a queensize bed and a single bed. There is space to add one more bed if required to accommodate up to 4 Persons per room.
* Built-in furniture made of locally grown mahagony wood provides sufficient space for your belongings. Drinks are always available in your private refrigerator. Have a good sleep in our comfortable beds. So you will be ready for another day of sunbathing, snorkeling, boating or diving.
* Free beach beds and umbrellas.
* Childrenâ€™s daycare, massage, manicure, pedicures.
Nearby attractions and activities:
* Surrounded by palm trees, fiels, small huts of farmers and fishermen.
* Guided tours by Vans
to Bohol’s tourist destinations
* Boat ride along the scenic coastline and snorkeling
* Restaurant with local as well as foreign kitchen, Bar and Disco on weekends.
* Dive center with all equipment for rent, boats, dive instructors.
* No deposit required to save on expensive bank fees.
* No credit cards, cash in all major currencies, PhilPeso, US$, Euro and other by request.